A powerful tincture from garlic and red wine was proven to detox your body in a safe, inexpensive, and effective way.
According to Wikipedia, detoxification or detoxication (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from the body. Accumulation of toxins within the body can cause endocrine (hormone) disruption, inflammatory dysregulation, immune system dysfunction, and, as a result, various diseases.
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin during a body detox. Our bodies are constantly flushing out toxins from food, medicine, and supplements to stay healthy. However, impurities aren’t properly filtered when these systems are compromised, adversely affecting the body.
People have been looking to naturally detox their bodies for hundreds if not thousands of years. Ancient cultures in Europe and Asia practiced regular cleansing techniques in order to improve the balance between the mind and body. These detoxification methods were often used in conjunction with physical activities such as yoga and mental activities such as meditation. Keeping the body and mind clean and clear is meant to be the key to living a long and happy life. There have been only a small number of studies on “detoxification” programs in people.
A variety of “detoxification” diets, regimens, and therapies—sometimes called “detoxes” or “cleanses”—have been suggested as ways to remove toxins from your body, promote health, and in some cases, lose weight. Unfortunately, there have been only a small number of studies on “detoxification” programs in people, however, many people report feeling more focused and energetic during and after detox diets. Even if it may be due to the fact that a detox diet eliminates highly processed foods with solid fats and added sugar, it already provides benefits to the body.
Here, we are introducing natural revival recipes for the body’s detoxications that were accumulated by generations. We are providing this material for your information. It is not intended to substitute for the medical expertise and advice of your health care provider(s). Although all our recipes are based on natural ingredients, we encourage you to discuss any decisions about detoxication treatment with your doctor, especially, if you have any diet limitations, health conditions, or sicknesses. Moreover, the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) provides some safety recommendations that everyone should know before detoxifying the body.
The beneficial effects of garlic and red wine on the heart and blood vessels have been known to mankind for more than a hundred years. Garlic is one of the best natural detox foods that boost the number of detoxification enzymes and also help increase the tools available for these enzymes to do their work. Red wine has resveratrol which can help fight inflammation.
Garlic infused with red wine is a real vitamin bomb and an indispensable tool for people with sudden pressure drops. It also might help you to lose some weight.
Here is the recipe we used to prepare this tincture.
- Three glasses of red wine (we used Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon by Robert Mondavi).
- 12 cloves of garlic. The garlic should be dense and dry, without voids and external damage. The vegetables should be fresh since, during storage, some of the valuable properties are lost.
- Wash and peel the garlic.
- Grind it in a mortar with a pestle. Do not use metal kitchen utensils to grind garlic since they contribute to oxidation. As a result, vitamins and minerals might be destroyed, and garlic will lose its beneficial properties.
- Put garlic in a transparent bottle (we used a decanter).
- Pour wine into the garlic и close the lid tightly.
- Place close to a window with direct sun exposure for 2 weeks.
- Every day the bottle needs to be shaken several times.
- After 2 weeks, filter tincture through gauze and pour into a dark bottle.
- Close the bottle and keep it in a fridge
How to use
- Take 1 teaspoon of the tincture 3 times a day before a meal.
- The course of treatment is 1 month.
- You can repeat the treatment only after six months.
This tincture gently cleanses the entire body of harmful deposits.
Red wine contains powerful plant compounds and antioxidants, including resveratrol, linked with many health benefits, including reduced inflammation, lower risk of heart disease and cancer, and extended lifespan. Here are also 11 health benefits of garlic supported by human research. The tincture from these ingredients removes salts from the body, increases efficiency, cleanses the blood, improves immunity, strengthens blood vessels, removes excess fats, and improves metabolism.
- Fresh garlic cannot be stored forever, but garlic tincture on wine acquires more and more healing properties with time. Therefore, you can 3-5 liters of the tincture for the future and store it in the refrigerator for years, but always in dark glass bottles. Do not use plastic bottles.
- Which alcoholic beverage should be used? Only natural, high-quality wine made from grapes according to the rules of winemaking technologies has a therapeutic effect.
- There are possible negative effects on the human body. Garlic tincture on wine can cause some side effects: tachycardia; heartburn; sleep disturbance; frequent urination; a sharp increase in appetite; deterioration of coordination; headaches; decreased concentration. All these problems disappear without a trace after the completion of the treatment course. To reduce possible unpleasant reactions, it is recommended to drink tea with mint or motherwort during the treatment.
- Before use, mix the tincture with milk. It minimizes the possible negative consequences of tincture use.
- During the treatment course, include a large number of fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- This tincture is contraindicated for people suffering from epilepsy, gastrointestinal diseases, and hemorrhoids. You cannot take it if you have individual intolerance to the components included. It is not recommended to drink tincture for pregnant and breast-gnawing women. It can also provoke attacks of gastritis or exacerbate the chronic liver disease.
- If you are not sure about your conditions, consult with your doctor. Do necessary tests, undergo ultrasound or other studies proposed by a specialist. This will help to determine exactly whether such treatment can be harmful or beneficial to you.
What is next?
New revival recipes will be available in upcoming posts.
We are sending our Newsletter with all new updates to our subscribers. If you are interested, please subscribe below.