The state of health can be evaluated if you know the primary symptoms of certain diseases. Your face will tell you what is wrong with your body. The question is whether you can recognize the signals. It can help you to identify health problems at early stages when they are still easy to fix.
General endurance, energy, lack of shortness of breath, good appetite, and restful sleep indicate good physical condition. But what if something does not feel right?
Our illnesses are written on the face!
When something is wrong with our health, we usually run to the doctor and start taking all sorts of tests. Or, on the contrary, we ignore the importance of the emerging failures in the body and just hope for the best.
It turns out that you can make at least a preliminary diagnosis independently, just by looking at your reflection in the mirror. However, you will need some special knowledge to do it.
None of this is new. Physiognomy, or the science of the face, was studied by the great Aristotle. Some people have innate skills to quickly identify from the face our problems. We are surprised when a fortune teller on the street quickly and almost unmistakably guesses the diseases with which we suffer. The main “clue” is our own face or, being more precise, visible signs on facial parts.
But how can facial features diagnose diseases?
According to Chinese medicine, which is more than 5 thousand years old, the face is a mirror image of health. By the state of the particular zones of the face, it is possible to determine approximately the state of the organs of the body.
Many serious diseases are hidden at the initial stages. Such diseases are called “silent killers”. And yet any problems with internal organs are reflected in our appearance. At first glance, harmless defects in appearance, such as acne, unwanted facial hair, red eyes, or changes in the figure, might be the first signs of dangerous diseases.
For example, in a healthy person, the tongue is pale pink with an even longitudinal fold and well-pronounced papillae, small structures on the upper surface of the tongue that gives it its characteristic rough texture. If you have any deviations from this norm – urgently find out the cause.
The whole complex of diseases can be associated with long time dark circles under the eyes.
This post will help you understand what changes in appearance should alert you and what organs it is associated with. It is worth to note that diseases act differently in different people. Some signs can manifest a variety of diseases and the same disease can cause different symptoms in different people.
The list of signs of health problems below is accumulated from various sources and may not be 100% accurate. However, these signs might save your life by manifesting the beginning of serious malfunction of organs at early treatable stages. If you have any of them, it is worth to talk to your doctor and undergo corresponding tests to confirm or decline the problem.
Signs of problems with heart
By facial features, you can, for example, predict a heart attack. The most reliable diagnostic sign of a possible cardiac “catastrophe” is a violation of sensitivity, up to numbness of the skin zone between the chin and the lower lip.
Incipient heart failure is manifested on the face by periodic blueness of the lips. If you notice this, it is a serious reason for contacting a doctor.
Bruises and dark circles under the eyes are more common from fatigue and lack of sleep, but still, doctors recommend checking the heart. Very often, these signs are the first symptom of cardiac pathology.
The results of many studies indicate that a diagonal fold on the earlobe (otherwise – Frank’s sign) is another possible sign of coronary heart disease. It indicates an increased risk of atherosclerosis progression leading to heart problems. You can find information on how to prevent or slow down atherosclerosis here.
Often the chin is numb – visit a cardiologist and make an electrocardiogram, as heart problems are possible.
The presence of a deep wrinkle between the lip and nose signals a defect in the heart valve, which, as a rule, has a rheumatic origin.
General pallor combined with a bluish tinge – especially the nasolabial triangle and nails – is a clear signal of heart problems.
An indirect sign of an early circulatory disorder at a young age is premature graying of the hair.
A predisposition to heart disease is indicated by a short neck. In addition to heart problems, for the owner of a short neck, the threat of early sclerosis of the cerebral vessels is quite real.
Recurrent cyanosis of the lips when they take on a slight blue or purple discoloration due to a lack of oxygenated blood in the skin indicates the beginning of heart failure. Its appearance requires emergency measures to normalize hemodynamics.
Some cardiac disorders are indicated by the appearance of a red spot in the upper part of the left cheek.
The white tip of the nose signals a circulatory disorder or a peptic ulcer.
Cyanosis of the nasolabial triangle when the skin takes on a slight blue or purple discoloration due to a lack of oxygenated blood in it is a very dangerous signal that warns of heart failure or a possible defect in the heart septum.
The soreness of the eyebrows on tough also additionally indicates a heart disorder.
Streaks of blood vessels on the nose indicate not only heart disease but also high blood pressure.
Tight cysts (a small lump or swelling) on the lower eyelids are a sign of heart failure or kidney problems.
A bumpy red nose with streaks of blood vessels indicates a cardiac pathology accompanied by a high level of blood pressure.
Enlarged pores on the forehead, redness under the armpits and under the eyes mean insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart.
A bluish tongue also indicates cardiovascular diseases.
Not only skin diseases on the face can tell about potential health problems, but also the color of the skin.
Red. It is a sign of hypertension. To normalize blood pressure, it is necessary to take actions towards a healthier lifestyle, diet adjustment, regular exercise with limiting exposure to stress and ensure enough sleep.
Yellowish. Diseases of the liver and gallbladder cause yellow color of the skin. It is strongly recommended to visit a doctor immediately.
Bluish-red. It is believed that this skin color relates to heart failure (shortness of breath and heart palpitations even with the most minor physical exertion, pain in the right hypochondrium, and swelling of the legs). Also, it can be a sign of bronchial asthma.
Xanthomas are benign formations of yellowish color in the form of fat spots. They are usually localized on the eyelids, face, buttocks, and elbows. Such fat formations indicate an excess of cholesterol in the body. In this case, it is more likely that your blood vessels are affected by atherosclerosis, which already causes heart disease. Xanthelasma has also been linked to hypertension, stroke, insulin resistance, diabetes mellitus, and liver problems.
Indian scientists conducted a specific study to identify the relationship between coronary syndrome and active hair growth in the ear canals. The results showed that increased hairiness in the ears could be a symptom of this ailment. The sign is even stronger in combination with Frank’s sign.
A strawberry, bright red tongue framed by red lips is not only a symptom of scarlet fever but also may indicate Kawasaki disease – acute systemic vasculitis that affects babies and young children. This disease affects the middle and coronary arteries. This disease is believed to be the main cause of heart disease acquired in childhood.
Other non-trivial symptoms of heart disease are premature baldness in men and excess wrinkles on the forehead at a young age. Studies have revealed that hair loss is often triggered by vascular problems. Baldness can also be caused by hypersensitivity to testosterone or the initial stage of diabetes. With early baldness, the likelihood of heart disease increases to 70%.
Excess wrinkles on the forehead are an indicator of an increased risk of mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Such conclusions were recently shared by scientists from the University of Toulouse at the annual conference of the European Society of Cardiology.
If you don’t want to die from a heart attack or stroke, you better take care of your blood vessels. If you are wondering about the conditions of your arteries, your doctor might prescribe you specific tests based on your symptoms and medical history. But…
Don’t wait for symptoms. Take action to prevent plaques now!
Signs of problems with liver
We are accustomed to the fact that the disease manifests itself as pain: stabbing and squeezing the heart, twisting of the stomach, and acute pain piercing the joint. With the liver, it is different. The liver itself does not hurt. There are simply no nerve endings in it to give a signal of ill-being to the brain. Therefore, up to the late stages, liver diseases are painless. Pain begins when the liver is significantly enlarged and begins to exert pressure on the stroma – its shell, damaging it. Thus, it is important to identify liver problems at early stages by paying attention to the signs.
Swelling in the eye area and the formation of wrinkles between the eyebrows indicate problems with liver functions.
Liver diseases are also indicated by a yellow coating on the tongue, bitterness in the mouth, overweight, and malfunctions of the thyroid gland.
The yellowish sclera (whites) of the eyes indicate problems with the liver. If this occurs suddenly, it is combined with general yellowness of the skin, temperature, and brown urine – this is almost 100% Hepatitis A (jaundice). Urgently call an ambulance!
If the eyes are yellow constantly, then the liver does not cope with the load. This happens with chronic inflammation of the liver and gallbladder, or cirrhosis. It is necessary to pass blood tests – general and biochemical.
Due to metabolic disorders in the body due to liver disease, the skin of the face becomes most often oily. Rashes, acne, and pigment spots of different sizes and shades (from light brown to black) appear. The face becomes pale, and the skin ages sharply and is covered with wrinkles.
If you see dark circles under the eyes, it is possible that your liver is overloaded.
In chronic liver diseases, the occurrence of impaired function of the jaw joints can be observed. In the initial stage, during palpation examination, the diseases are manifested by soreness. The left jaw joint signals trouble in the left lobe of the liver, the right – in the right. Sometimes hepatic disorders are additionally expressed by redness of the sclera of the eyes and a decrease in visual acuity.
Pink acne, reddening of the skin, acne after 40 years (more often appear in women) on the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin – chronic diseases of the liver, stomach, and intestines.
A transverse wrinkle on the chin can be a sign of congestion at the level of the liver or pelvis.
If the skin on the cheekbones resembles a transparent film, then it is necessary to check the condition of the liver.
The yellowish color of the tongue reveals an overabundance of bile or liver disorders.
A constant rash of red acne on the temples is a distress signal from the liver and gallbladder.
The wrinkle of “scowling” – the interbrow fold – usually manifests the overload of the liver and the development of its disease.
Black plaque on the tongue occurs with chronic, very serious changes in the work of the liver and biliary.
In the case of liver disease, characteristic changes include the disappearance of hair in the zone of the nasolabial triangle and beard. This is due to an increase in the content of female sex hormones estrogens, which is associated with impaired liver function.
The vertical fold between the eyebrows on the right indicates diseases of the liver and gallbladder. If the wrinkle is shifted to the left – the first sign of problems with the spleen.
An additional symptom that is observed in liver pathologies is spider veins. They usually appear on the back but might also be on the cheeks. They are caused by problems with metabolism and increased fragility of the walls of capillaries. At the advanced stage, slight pressure on the skin immediately results in bruises.
If your liver is sluggish or fatty, this can reflect in your appearance and in dark circles under the eyes, a sallow complexion, a coated tongue and bad breath, broken blood vessels (capillaries) on the face, acne rosacea on the cheeks and chin, brownish pigmentation on the skin of the face, yellowish tint to the whites of the eyes, a puffy face.
The liver is an organ that plays an important role in the work of our body. It works as a filter, protecting us from toxins and bringing them out. Therefore, it is so important to carefully take care of the liver. The best way to fight liver disease is to avoid it by following simple rules. And in many ways, liver health depends on what we eat. A simple Google search will provide a list of good and bad foods for liver health.
The recipes based on blue onion can not only clean your liver and improve its functionality but also heal it in the case of hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver (especially if the disease began due to alcohol).
The pink color of the inner surface of the eyelids indicates excellent health, red is a sign of a disorder of the circulatory system, digestive system, and genitourinary system. The white color of the eyelids indicates reduced hemoglobin, anemia, and red-yellow signals diseases of the kidneys, liver, spleen, pancreas, and heart.
Signs of problems with kidneys
If in the morning you see swelling under your eyes, it means that fluid has accumulated in the body and the kidneys have not removed it. With exacerbation, swelling can also be present throughout the body, spreading to the legs. If you press on the swollen tissue with a finger, it will become faded.
Swelling is found on both upper eyelids, which means that the urinary system, most likely the kidneys, may be impaired. If along with this symptom, there is some hoarseness of the voice and thickening of the tongue (more often it is more likely to be felt), then this indicates a serious disease of the kidneys and their excretory function.
A slightly swollen chin means there are kidney problems.
It is believed that the brownish circles under the eyes are due to liver problems, while bluish shadows in the inner corners of the eyes are the “merit” of the kidneys.
If the lips cracks or jams appear, blame hypovitaminosis or kidney problems.
For example, bags under the eyes, as well as swelling of the face in general, indicate possible problems with the kidneys or with the thyroid gland.
Gray skin with an earthy tint – indicates kidney failure.
Pale, loose, and slightly swollen skin, especially on the face and calves of the legs, is a signal of renal diseases and other problems with the excretory system. It is necessary to pass a urine test, blood biochemistry, and make an ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
The appearance of yellowish-brownish pigment spots on the face indicates renal disease.
The appearance of fatty plaques in the eye area indicates stagnation in the renal regions with the formation of sand or stones.
The swollen lower eyelids indicate abnormalities in the work of the kidneys.
Hydronephrosis (violation of fluid excretion by the kidneys) and a violation of water-salt metabolism are predicted by cracks in the corners of the mouth.
One of the common and well-known kidney diseases is kidney stones. Each year, more than half a million people go to emergency rooms for kidney stone problems. It is estimated that one in ten people will have a kidney stone at some time in their lives. But…
You can prevent their formation by just adjusting your diet.
Signs of problems with lungs and bronchus
Thickening or blanching of the wings of the nose characterizes lung disease. Such signs are often found in smokers.
Swelling, a change in the shape of the nose and the appearance of a purple tint indicate diseases of the lungs and large intestine.
If excess mucus and fluid have accumulated in the lungs, small reddish pimples will certainly bloom on your cheeks.
The cheeks give information about possible abnormalities in the lungs. In this case, the right cheek corresponds to the right lung, the left – to the left. Sometimes possible lung diseases are indicated by the appearance of a vascular pattern or persistent redness. The shape of the lung is repeated by the shape of the protruding part of the cheek, with the top of the cheek being the apex of the lung and the bottom being its lower part.
With bronchitis, you can observe redness of the wings of the nose, the appearance of acne, and large pores.
The waxy pallor of the face is a sign of tuberculosis.
The bluish pallor of the face is a symptom of anemia or pulmonary disease.
Diseases of the pulmonary system can be judged by changes at the edges of the tongue, closer to the tip.
Signs of problems with bladder
Sluggish and sagging skin on the cheekbones indicates problems with the bladder.
Wrinkles under the eyes in the shape of a crescent moon point to problems with the bladder.
If the wrinkles near the eyes when smiling remain visible and with a serious facial expression, this is a sign of weakness of the bladder.
Signs of problems with the stomach and digestive system
If the nasolabial fold continues to the chin, this means digestive problems – gastritis with high acidity, an incipient ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, and colitis.
If pimples appear on the forehead – it is worth checking the stomach. Most likely, exacerbation of gastritis or its occurrence.
A vertical wrinkle in the middle of the forehead at the bridge of the nose indicates stomach problems.
Multiple wrinkles on the cheekbones indicate a reduced function of the stomach and pancreas.
Vertical wrinkles from the corners of the mouth down warn of possible gastritis with reduced secretory function and a predisposition to pancreatic diseases.
The dark, red-blue color of the auricles occurs in diseases of the stomach and intestines, pancreas, and liver.
Periodic or persistent redness of the nose can also warn of chronic stomach disease.
A constantly red or brownish nose indicates chronic diseases of the stomach or alcoholism.
Any rashes on the frontal and scalp are a signal from the stomach.
Thick neck, double chin, loose cheeks (especially in children) – poor digestion, accumulation of toxins in the body.
A thickening of the tip of the nose indicates the expansion of the stomach.
Signs of problems with metabolism and the gastrointestinal tract
Deep, symmetrical wrinkles on both sides of the nose indicate dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
Elastic skin on the face is a sign of health. And flabbiness indicates premature aging of the skin. This happens in metabolic disorders and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Puffiness over the cheekbones: there may be problems in the lymphatic system of the gastrointestinal tract. In men, this can sometimes be a sign of frequent “libation”.
Small white dots on the skin tell that perhaps a metabolic disorder, but more often occur from poor cleansing of the skin and blockage of the sebaceous glands.
Dandruff is an equally common problem. It itself is a disease – seborrhea but occurs with disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Redness on the fly at the base of the tongue is judged on violations in the work of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys.
By the cheeks, you can judge the metabolism. Slow metabolism is “read” on chubby cheeks, accelerated – on fallen ones.
Is your hair breaking badly? Do you have a decent amount of hair left on your comb every time? Why? Avitaminosis or metabolic disorders.
Vertical wrinkles between the nose and upper lip are formed when metabolic function is impaired. Possible consequences: disruption of the digestive process, up to the acute form of diabetes.
Signs of problems with the intestines
In case of disturbances in the work of the intestines and kidneys, the skin, as an important excretory organ performs an additional mission – it removes metabolic products. In this case, acne and comedones appear on the face, and the skin also becomes swollen and pale.
If on the cheeks, there were not only red pimples but “pustules” with white heads, you know, this “strikes” the intestines.
A rash on the forehead is a sign of problems with the intestines.
White dense plaque on the tongue occurs with violations in the intestine (constipation, poisoning).
A smooth red surface of the tongue occurs with cancer or severe forms of intestinal disorders.
If suddenly the nasolabial folds become deeper and sharper, this is not necessarily age. This also happens with problems with the large intestine(for example, constipation occurs). As a rule, the intestine suffers from an improper diet and a sedentary lifestyle – these two points need to be urgently adjusted for the better.
Brownish-dark dots on the iris of the eyes indicate that the intestine does not absorb iron well.
If the area around the mouth and lips is covered with grooves, then there are spasms in the large intestine.
Signs of problems with the endocrine system
Flabbiness of the skin and the appearance of a second chin indicate endocrine problems.
A wrinkled face at a young age is a sign of an endocrine disorder.
Oily, sticky hanging hair is a sign of endocrine problems and diseases of the stomach or intestines.
Early second chin, flabby skin: problems with the endocrine system are likely.
A sign of malfunctions in the body is a decrease in taste sensations. There are zones on the tongue responsible for the reaction to sweet, sour, salty, and bitter. If a person ceases to feel any of these tastes, then we can talk about diseases of the nervous and endocrine systems.
Cracks in the tongue appear in various diseases of the blood and endocrine system. Usually, some taste qualities are lost, i.e., you cease to feel a salty, sweet, sour, or bitter taste. This situation requires serious investigation. Just notice the cracks – hurry to the doctor!
Signs of problems with the thyroid gland
A transverse wrinkle on the bridge of the nose indicates hypofunction of the thyroid gland.
Bulging eyes indicate improper functioning of the thyroid gland.
Hair loss can mean that you have been developing thyroid disease for several months, leading to an imbalance of thyroid hormones. Also, the cause of hair loss can be a deficiency of hemoglobin and an excess of testosterone in the blood.
If you notice that hair falls out on the outer edge of the eyebrows and the eyebrows become shorter, this is a sign of thyroid problems.
Fatty skin is a manifestation of hyperfunction of the sebaceous glands or a violation of lipid (fat) metabolism. It would be good to examine the digestive system, thyroid gland and pass a detailed blood test.
With hypothyroidism of the thyroid gland, the eyebrow line is somewhat lowered.
Shiny eyes that are considered so attractive and may drive someone crazy are a sign of thyroid disease.
Acne on the protruding part of the tip of the chin is evidence of problems with the thyroid gland.
Signs of problems with the gallbladder
Rashes on the temple: there is a possibility of problems with the gallbladder.
A yellow plaque on the tongue “signals” malfunctions in the gallbladder.
With violations in gallbladder work, acne and redness appear on the temples, often accompanied by the occurrence of a headache of temporal localization. Acute, and sometimes chronic, disorders of the function of the gallbladder can also be indicated by a yellowish skin color of the face and yellowing of the sclera of the eyes.
Signs of problems with the spine and joints
When many cruciform wrinkles form above the bridge of the nose, a disease of the spine is not excluded. A transverse wrinkle indicates a problem in the cervical-occipital zone – quite often, it is osteochondrosis.
The curvature of the fold at the tip of the tongue signals cervical osteochondrosis. Most likely, this is the result of a sedentary lifestyle, long work with a computer or at a desk.
The longitudinal fold of the tongue reflects the condition of the spine. If this fold bends in the center, this is a sign of curvature of the spine or osteochondrosis in the lumbar region, if with the edge – in the cervical region.
The bend of the fold in the middle of the tongue is a sign of lumbar osteochondrosis. It usually affects professional drivers and people who spend a lot of time behind the wheel.
A small iris of the eyes indicates weakness of the joints.
A wrinkle above one of the eyebrows says that there is a problem with the cervical vertebrae.
Signs of inflammation in the body
Bumpy skin with uneven color – possibly neglected chronic inflammation of internal organs (for example, genitourinary system), chronic intoxication.
A network of blood vessels appears around the nose – it means that there is a deterioration in blood circulation and inflammation of the veins.
If the face becomes marble-pale, and the lips, on the contrary, are bright, it is possible that there is a hidden inflammation in the body. To make an ultrasound will definitely not hurt!
Red acne on the chin and lower jaw indicate a violation in the production of sex hormones or inflammation and infections of the genitourinary system.
Enlarged lymph nodes mean that in the body, there is an inflammatory process: from a common cold to a more serious one when medical intervention is necessary.
If you have a swollen bridge of the nose, this indicates inflammation in the nasal cavity or the formation of polyps.
If the sclera (the protein membrane of the eyeballs) is shiny, brightly colored vessels appear on it, and tearing increases, then it is likely that an inflammatory disease of the nasopharynx begins.
Signs of hypertension
Redness of the cheeks and neck with any, even a small physical exertion, can signal hypertension. Those who have this happening should make a habit of regularly measuring blood pressure and ideally visit a therapist.
The curved temporal artery protruding under the skin with sharp contours in combination with periodic redness of the face indicates a frequent and sharp increase in blood pressure. Such people have a high probability of a hypertensive crisis.
A very important sign for those suffering from hypertension or disorders of cerebral circulation is swollen blood vessels and hemorrhages (bleeding from a damaged blood vessel) in the sclera of both eyeballs very often indicate an increase in arterial or intracranial pressure.
Uniformly wide pupils (a black hole located in the center of the iris of the eyes) occur in some forms of myopia. Such a reaction is possible with a hypertensive crisis.
Blood rushes to the cheeks and neck – a signal of a tendency to hypertension, the so-called “apoplexy type”.
Signs of general exhaustion
If the lobe is thinned and seems to have hardened, as well as with a large but inharmonious lobe shape, especially if it has a heterogeneous surface, this indicates general exhaustion of the body. Such heterogeneity is sometimes observed with a tendency to cancer.
When many small wrinkles appear in front of the ears, it is important to pay attention to nutrition – this is a sign of exhaustion of the body.
Shiny skin on the auricles with brown or dark red spots occurs with general exhaustion of the body, intestinal atony, and other problems of the large and small intestines.
Red streaks in the sclera are a signal of nervous exhaustion and chronic fatigue.
Whitish tongue occurs with anemia or exhaustion of the body.
Sings of neurosis and depression
Eye twitching (nervous tic) is a sign of developing neurosis. It may also indicate neuralgia of the facial nerves.
If the upper eyelids swell, you have depression brewing. Urgently rest both mentally and physically.
Lowered corners of the mouth and eyes are an external manifestation of depression.
Imprints of teeth on the tongue along the edges appear when the body is slagged. If tooth prints appear on the front edge of the tongue, you begin to have neurosis, and the stronger the imprints, the more serious the situation.
Frequent blinking is a symptom of neurosis (especially often it occurs in children).
Glossy skin is a sign of neurotic disorders.
Trembling of the tongue is a manifestation of neurasthenic syndrome.
Red streaks on the whites of the eyes – exhaustion of the nervous system, physical and mental fatigue.
Signs of allergic reactions
If the eyes turn red and tears begin to flow into three streams, as soon as a person smells a flower or strokes a cat, then we can safely talk about an allergic reaction.
Red shapeless spots on the skin mean allergic reactions to food, cosmetics, or clothing; sometimes occur against the background of prolonged stress or after prolonged colds.
Areas of “goose skin“ is a manifestation of allergy to medicines, detergents, or cosmetics.
Signs of high cholesterol levels
A white line around the iris can signal high cholesterol levels. And check your eyelids. Flat yellowish spots on the eyelids are a sign of high cholesterol too.
If you see a gray or whitish circle along the edge of the eye cornea, it is called the senile arch. It may be incomplete and delineate the iris only from above or below. It is often a result of aging. Up to 60% of people between 50 and 60 have this trait. By 80, the senile (or lipoid) arc can be seen in everyone. However, in younger ones, the lipoid arc indicates problems with both cholesterol and triglycerides. So with a careful look in your eyes, you can see the signs of atherosclerosis. And this is a direct signal that the heart works under challenging conditions.
Image: СС0 Public Domain
Signs of low blood pressure
The blue-red color of the nose often indicates low blood pressure.
The pallor of the forehead skin is a sign of low blood pressure.
Signs of minerals and vitamin s deficiency
Bleeding gums – periodontal disease, deficiency of vitamins C and P.
Loss of eyelashes signals a general decrease in immunity and a lack of B vitamins.
Tearing of the eyes when leaving a warm room in the cold or on the street indicates a deficiency of potassium in the body.
Thin eyebrows are characteristic of men who have problems in the genital area and women with a predisposition to dysmenorrhea (severe and frequent menstrual cramps and pain during your period). They are also thinned with anemia and iron deficiency in the body.
Signs of other problems with health
Pale acne areas on the chin with clogged pores often indicate a fungal infection of the female reproductive system.
Thick and bushy eyebrows in a man indicate a good hormonal balance, in a woman – about the insufficient function of the sex glands, early menopause.
Rashes on the chin indicate hormonal disorders.
Pronounced transverse wrinkles on the forehead indicate that a person suffers from headaches. These lines are particularly deep when people have acute migraine attacks. If the lines are intermittent, this indicates a violation of the autonomic nervous system.
Gynecological diseases are indicated by shallow vertical wrinkles above the upper lip. Constant rashes on the chin are also a sign of gynecological diseases.
Horizontal wrinkles cut through the forehead above the bridge of the nose – this is a common sign of a tendency to migraine.
Hernia and swelling of the lower eyelid indicate various problems in the urinary system. And by their location, you can judge which zone suffers the most. But these are subtleties that only a specialist can understand.
With conjunctivitis, the mucous membranes around the eyes are inflamed. This is accompanied by severe itching, the formation of purulent discharge, and slight swelling and redness of the eyelids.
The eyes are watery in inflammatory diseases of the eyelids (blepharitis, conjunctivitis), with infection of the paranasal sinuses (sinusitis).
Tearing from one eye and swelling of the area around it can be a sign of advanced pulpitis (inflammation of the soft tissues of the tooth).
It is known that normally the pupils have the same size and shape. If the pupil is narrowed on either side, then this indicates a change in intracranial circulation on the same side.
Fused eyebrows indicate cerebral circulation disorders, a predisposition to convulsions, and headaches.
If a deep vertical groove has formed between the eyebrows, then the body clearly lacks oxygen and walks in the fresh air.
An early sheer wrinkle between the eyebrows often appears in people suffering from chronic sinusitis.
Cold, pale ears also indicate dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system, signal low blood pressure, general weakness, and decreased brain activity.
Very wide pupils, almost unresponsive to light, are typical when using atropine-based drugs.
Narrow pupils in a normal light signal that a person is suffering from some severe pain. Also, narrowed pupils are characteristic of drug addicts who use opium derivatives.
If the eyeball protrudes on one side, this may indicate a formation of a tumor.
“Shadows” have thickened around the eyes – perhaps the blood supply to the brain is impaired.
Shiny and light-sensitive eyes of a light shade tend to be myopia.
A white mucous plaque on the pupils is the first sign of cataract development.
Folds on the lobe appear in diabetes.
People with burning ears are often weather dependent.
Increased hair loss is a symptom of a serious decrease in immunity due to a serious illness.
An apathetic, mask-like face, when facial expressions do not correspond to the events taking place – a symptom of severe mental illness, especially schizophrenia.
Capillary mesh on the cheeks – a signal of increased pressure and a tendency to stroke – apoplexy type.
Light spotted pigmentation on a woman’s face is a sign of pregnancy.
When the lower lip falls and the volume of the upper lip becomes larger, it is a sign of oncology.
With anemia, the lips are pale.
Burst vessels on the skin near the nose indicate stagnation in the body.
Stained upper eyelids can be one of the external symptoms of sclerosis of the cerebral vessels.
Dry plaque on the tongue occurs with dehydration of the body.
Vessels in the eyes burst with overstrain of the eye muscles, as well as with changes in intracranial pressure.
“Marble” skin – indicates the fragility of blood vessels and the formation of subcutaneous hematomas.
An unblinking gaze, directed as if through the interlocutor, is a distinctive feature of a serious neuropsychiatric disorder associated with apathy and “withdrawal into oneself.”
Redness of the eyeballs, coupled with inflamed eyelids, give out a person suffering from chronic insomnia.
Sluggish, flabby skin – an external manifestation of chronic debilitating systemic diseases.
With the displacement of the pelvic bones, the symmetry of the face is broken: one eye opens wider than the other; one upper eyelid is arched, the other is not; one lower eyelid swells, the other remains flat; one eyebrow is higher than the other; horizontal wrinkles on the forehead are tilted to one side; the vertical interbrow wrinkle is present only on one side, the line of the nose is beveled, one nostril is smaller than the other, the nasolabial wrinkle is only on one side, the lips are skewed, the chin is curved.
The chin indicates the condition of the pelvic area. In women, the appearance of acne and redness in this area indicates abnormalities in the appendages and ovaries. Chronic acne on the chin of a woman may indicate a serious cause – an excess of the male hormone testosterone in the blood. Most often, such a hormonal failure is associated with polycystic ovary syndrome – a dangerous disease that significantly increases the risk of developing endometrial cancer, diabetes, fatty liver, and cardiovascular diseases. Another sign of an increase in the level of male sex hormones in a woman is the appearance of coarse thick hair on the chin and cheekbones.
In men, chronic acne on the chin indicates the development or presence of prostatitis.
Severe stress, which can disrupt the work of internal organs, is indicated by the diversity of the eye slits with the presence of a white stripe under one or both eyes and increased whiteness of the forehead with cold evaporation. Such conditions are supplemented by the appearance of excessive sweating of the hands, feet, and inguinal and axillary areas.
If the person looking at you has a white stripe of the sclera under or above the iris of the eye, then this indicates an exorbitant stressful state of a person who is no longer able to control his emotions and actions. From him, you can expect various unpredictable actions up to murder and suicide. A long stay of a person in this state is fraught with disorders not only of the central nervous system but also of the work of internal organs.
A disease that causes the growth of a large number of long thin hairs in the eyebrows, forehead, ears, and nose is called hypertrichosis or werewolf syndrome.
In rare cases, redness of the conjunctiva is a symptom of lymphoma of the eye, an oncological disease that develops against the background of weak immunity and age-related changes in the eye tissue. You can distinguish it by the following symptoms: blurred vision, floating spots in front of the eyes, intolerance to bright light, and swelling of the eyes.
I think it is not necessary to repeat that when identifying such symptoms, you do not need to abuse self-medication. Consult a doctor, inform him about changes and symptoms you observe. It will help to determine necessary tests and treatments.
Identification of acutely sick people and facial cues of sickness
Detecting Visually Observable Disease Symptoms from Faces
Illness is written all over your face
Disease appearance and evolution against a background of climate change and reduced resources
Ancient Thai Health Diagnostics by Face and Neck
1. Rectum. On the face, it is represented by a projection zone on the surface of the skin of the left upper forehead. The functional disorders can be manifested by skin pigmentation, acne, redness, and the growth of moles.
2. Sigmoid colon. Its representation is located on the surface of the skin of the left upper lateral region of the forehead. The functional disorders can be manifested by skin pigmentation, acne, redness, and moles.
3. Liver. Representation is located between the eyebrows, in the space between the base of the bridge of the nose and the line connecting the eyebrow arches on the skin of the forehead. Liver pathology is accompanied by skin irritation, acne, pigmentation, and moles.
4. Small intestine. Its projection is located in the middle part of the forehead, with intestinal pathology it is manifested by skin disorders (pigments, acne, redness).
5. Descending part of the colon. Its representation is located on the left lateral surface of the skin of the forehead. Functional disorders are manifested on the skin (pigmentation, dryness of this area, increased porosity, acne).
6. Left adrenal gland. The projection is located in the medial eyebrow area of the left half of the face. With a functional disorder of the adrenal gland, soreness of the periosteum of the eyebrow area appears, and the skin reacts with irritation.
7. Pelvis area of the left kidney. It is projected onto the skin of the inner surface of the corner of the left eye and the tear duct. The pathological process in the pelvis of the kidney is sometimes expressed by the reaction of the skin in this area (darkening, pigmentation, redness, expansion of pores, growth of papillomas, and fatty tissues). Sometimes the problem contributes to the formation of a blockage of the tear duct, the inflammatory process in it, and abundant tearing.
8. Upper pole of the left kidney. It is projected onto the eyebrow arch and the skin of the upper part of the eyelid. The violation is manifested by a vascular pattern (swelling), acne, redness, and porosity on the skin.
9. Left lobe of the liver. It is projected onto the protein membrane of the eye. A violation in the liver is manifested by a red vascular pattern on the protein membrane of the eye.
10. Gallbladder body, spleen. The projection is located on the skin and on the periosteum of the temporal bone of the left side of the face. With the pathology of the bladder, redness, acne, and pigment spots appear on the skin, its porosity and venous pattern increase. The periosteum of the duodenum also reacts; it becomes painful on palpation.
11. Left part of the transverse colon. Representation is located in the lower medial part of the corner of the left eye. Its dysfunction is manifested by bulging skin from the inner corner of the eye under the lower eyelid to the outside of the face, sometimes with redness or pigmentation.
12. Pancreas. Its representation is located on the lower part of the bridge of the nose, at the border of the connection with the tip of the nose. Pathology is manifested by skin irritation, pigmentation, and sometimes a venous vascular pattern.
13. Bile ducts of the liver and gallbladder. The projection is located in the lower part of the temporal bone of the left half of the face. With their pathology, redness, pigmentation, acne, and vascular pattern are observed on the skin, with prolonged pathology – porosity. The periosteum of the temporal region becomes painful. Often the pathology is accompanied by a headache of temporal localization. Additionally, it can be noted that sometimes with blockage of the bile ducts, yellowness of the skin of this area of the face is noted.
14. Left kidney. The projection is represented by the left auricle (skin and cartilage base). The ear canal is a projection of the ureter, the inner ear is a projection of the bladder. In pathological conditions of the kidney, hearing decreases, inflammation of the inner ear occurs, and vestibular disorders appear. In some cases, hardening of the cartilage base is observed. Sometimes it softens, and the gray excretion from the ear canal increases.
15. Cardiac pathologies. The projection is presented in the upper left part of the left cheek at the junction with the eye socket. Pathologies are expressed by swelling of the skin, redness, pigmentation, and vascular pattern in the suborbital region.
16. Ureter of the left kidney. It is projected onto the skin of the face by a line running from the corner of the eye along the cheek to the lower part of the chin. When it is irritated by sand, small stones, or with inflammation in it, a pattern of line or part of the line of white or red color appears on the skin (depending on which part of the autonomic nervous system prevails – sympathetic or parasympathetic).
17. Left lobe of the liver. Its representation is located on the face on the left side, on the muscles of the jaw joint. It is manifested by an involuntary increased tone of the muscle group and the development of arthrosis of the joint. Occasionally, the disorder is projected onto the skin in the form of pigment or irritation.
18. Left mammary gland. The projection is located on the skin of the left cheek at the intersection of a vertical line running from the outside of the corner of the eye and a horizontal line passing through the upper pole of the wings of the nose. The diameter of the projection of the mammary gland on the cheek will be approximately equal to the distance from the corner of the eye to its iris. Pathology is manifested by pigmentation, redness, increased porosity, and swelling of the skin.
19. Left lung. It is projected onto the skin of the left cheek, covering the zygomatic part. Pathology can be manifested by redness, angiopathic pattern, porosity, pigmentation, acne, dryness, unevenness, or roughness of the skin surface.
20. Heart disorders (more often – rhythm disturbance). Projected on the skin of the tip of the nose in the form of redness, angiopathy, and acne.
21. Bronchus of the left lung. It is projected on the skin of the wing of the left half of the nose. Violations are expressed by a vascular pattern, redness, acne, and pigmentation.
22. Diaphragm, costal arch. They are projected on the skin along the nasolabial fold. Violations are manifested by the redness of the fold and dryness of the skin in it.
23. Small curvature of the stomach. It is projected onto the skin and mucous membrane of the upper lip. Pathology is manifested by transverse cracks on the lip, herpetic rashes, peeling of the skin, loss of lip color, and the appearance of the effect of wrinkling of the lip.
24. Duodenal bulb, pyloric part of the stomach. The projection zone is on the skin outside of the corner of the mouth. Violations are manifested by pigmentation, redness of the skin, jams, and cracks in the corners of the mouth, with degenerative processes – the growth of moles.
25. Adrenal gland of the left kidney. It is projected onto the skin and muscles of the upper part of the skin on the left lateral axillary line, as well as to the left and right of it along the muscular lateral surface. Pathology is manifested by muscle pain on palpation and sometimes manifested by irritation, and pigmentation on the skin.
26. Left inguinal fold and the inguinal ligament area. The projection is on the left outer surface of the skin of the chin. Violations are manifested by reddening of the skin, acne, and age spots.
27. Left ovary in women, left testicle in men. Representation is located on the skin of the chin on the left side, near the left chin fold. Pathology is manifested by reddening of the skin, acne, dryness, and peeling of the skin, and the growth of moles in degenerative processes.
28. Left mammary gland. It is projected on the chin on the left side under the lower lip on bone tuberosity. Pathology is manifested by increased pain sensitivity, redness, pigmentation or acne on the skin, and growing moles.
29. Pubic symphysis. Its representation on the face is on the chin, in the chin fossa. Pathology is manifested by soreness of the periosteum of the chin during its palpation examination.
30. Left kidney. It is projected onto the skin and muscles of the lateral surface of the neck (along the left lateral axillary line), as well as to the left and right of it along the muscular surface. Pathology is manifested by muscle pain on palpation. Pigmentation, redness appears on the skin, and papillomas grow.
31. Large curvature of the stomach. The projection is the sternocleidomastoid muscle on the left side of the head. The disorder is manifested by increased tone and soreness on palpation. The place of attachment of the muscle to the skull is projected on the upper part of the stomach and the esophagus is included in it. The place of attachment to the clavicle is the projection of the pylorus.
32. Left appendage with ovary, left lobe of the prostate gland with the testicle. It is projected on the upper third of the carotid artery on the left. It is manifested by swelling and soreness and an increase in lymph nodes in this area.
33. Bladder. It is projected onto the skin from the chin to the epiglottis of the neck. Dysfunction is manifested by redness, pigmentation, growth of moles, or acne on the skin.
34. Pelvis of the left kidney. The projection is located on the left side of the neck, on the muscles of the lateral surface towards the base of the neck (along the lateral axillary line). It is manifested by pain during palpation with irradiation to different parts of the body and head, on the skin – papillomas (infection of the pelvis), dryness, and roughness.
35. Pancreas. Representation is located at the base of the neck on the left side, between the clavicle and the sternoclavicular mastoid muscle. It manifests itself in palpation by muscle pain, irradiation in the shoulder, arm, shoulder blade, hand, fingers, breast area, and sometimes in the pancreas.
36. Left lobe of the thyroid gland. It is projected onto the lower neck along the esophagus, into the supraclavicular region, and the jugular notch area. It is manifested by muscle soreness in these areas, tissue swelling, and the skin manifested by an angiopathic pattern (redness), papilloma.
37. Left ureter. Representation is located on the left side of the neck along the lateral axillary line from the projection of the pelvis of the left kidney to the shoulder joint. In pathological consultations on palpation, muscle projection is painful. On the skin, the violation is manifested by pigment spots and papilloma.
8. and 41. Pyloric section of the stomach. It is projected onto the area of attachment of the sternum-club-mastoid muscle to the collarbone. Pathology is manifested by soreness of the attachment area.
39. Uterus, lobes of the prostate gland, perineum. The representative office is located in the central lower part of the chin. The violation is manifested by the soreness of the periosteum on palpation, on the skin – redness, pigmentation, and acne, with degenerative processes in the organs characterized by the growth of moles.
40. Right mammary gland. It is projected on the chin on the right side under the lower lip on bone tuberosity. It is manifested by increased pain sensitivity on the skin; it is expressed by redness, acne, pigmentation, and moles during degenerative processes.
Yes, the news is not very pleasant, but at least two species of microscopic arachnid mites live on your face. They are not visible at all and impossible to feel (as well as wash off – they hide between the scales).
Fortunately, they do not cause harm and belong to the normal microflora of the skin. True, everything is the same as with other harmless microorganisms: if you give them the opportunity to actively multiply by ignoring the rules of hygiene, they can cause the appearance of pink acne.
It’s amazing that all mammals have these beasts, except… Platypus. The platypus distinguished itself! Again.
41. and 38. Pyloric section of the stomach. The projection is located on the right at the base of the neck in the area of attachment of the sternoclavicular mastoid muscle to the collarbone. With functional disorders, the projection area is painful.
42. Right ureter. Representation is located on the right side of the neck along the lateral axillary line, from the projection of the pelvis of the left kidney to the shoulder joint. In pathological conditions of the ureter and with palpation examination, muscle projection is painful; on the skin, the violation is manifested by pigment spots and papilloma.
43. Gallbladder. The projection is located on the right side of the base of the neck, in the area of the angle formed by the sternoclavicular mastoid muscle and the right clavicle. Depending on the pathological condition of the bladder, when pressing on its projection zone, there are irradiations of pain in the right temporal region of the head, right shoulder, arm and fingers of this hand, scapula, chest, face, teeth, thyroid gland, neck skin, gallbladder body.
44. Right lobe of the thyroid gland. It is projected onto the lower third of the neck of the supraclavicular region on the right side along the esophagus. It is manifested by muscle soreness in this area and tissue swelling. The skin in this place in pathological conditions of the gland is manifested by porosity, redness, and papilloma.
45. Pelvis of the right kidney. The projection is located on the right side, on the muscles of the lateral surface of the base of the neck, along the lateral axillary line. With the pathology of the pelvis of the kidney, soreness occurs on palpation of the muscles with irradiation to different parts of the body and head. On the skin, the violation is manifested by papillomas (infection of the pelvis), dryness, roughness, and moles.
46. Gynecology, right appendage with ovary, right lobe of the prostate gland with the testicle. It is projected on the upper third of the carotid artery on the right. The violation is manifested by swelling and soreness of the artery and an increase in the lymph nodes of this area.
47. Small curvature of the stomach. The projection is the sternoclavicular mastoid muscle on the left side of the neck. The upper part of the stomach and the esophagus entering the stomach are projected to the place of attachment of the muscle to the skull, and the pylorus of the stomach is projected to the place of attachment of the muscle to the collarbone. Indigestion is manifested by increased muscle tone and soreness on palpation.
48. Right kidney. It is projected on the neck on the right, on the muscles located on the lateral axillary line. Pathology in the kidney is manifested by pain in palpation of the lateral muscular surface, sometimes with irradiation in various areas of the head, arm and upper shoulder girdle, and neck. With a deep pathology during pressure, irradiation goes to the right kidney. On the skin, violations are expressed by papillomatosis, redness, dryness, and roughness.
49. Right ovary in women, right testicle in men. The representative office is located on the skin of the chin on the right side, near the right chin fold. Pathology is manifested by redness, dryness, and peeling of the skin, acne, and the growth of moles in degenerative processes.
50. Lymphatic system of the iliac region. On the face, the iliac region (inguinal fold) is projected by a fold running to the lower jaw from the corners of the mouth as a continuation of the nasolabial fold. With pathological processes in the groin, the problem can manifest itself as skin irritation, pigmentation, and acne.
51. Adrenal gland of the right kidney. It is projected on the skin and on the muscles of the upper neck on the right, on the lateral axillary line, as well as in front and behind it along the muscular surface. With a functional disorder, there is muscle pain sensitivity sometimes with irradiation in various areas of the head and neck. The skin reacts with irritation and the growth of papilloma.
52. Small intestine. The representative office is located under the base of the lower lip. With pathology, it manifests itself on the skin with irritation, pigmentation, and growth of moles.
53. Large curvature of the stomach. It is projected onto the skin and mucous membrane of the lower lip. The violation is manifested by cracks, herpetic rashes, peeling, loss of color, and the phenomenon of the effect of wrinkling of the lip.
54. Hormonal system. The projection area is the space on the face between the nose and upper lip. With a disorder of the system, acne, irritation, pigmentation on the skin, and hair growth.
55. Signs of scleroderma. The skin becomes deeply wrinkled. Sometimes there is an increase in hair (in women).
56. Small intestine. The projection is at the bottom of the cheek under the cheekbone of the face. Disorders in the small intestine are expressed by skin irritation, acne, unevenness, or roughness.
57. Sword-shaped process. The projection is located under the base of the nose. With his injury or the occurrence of a pathological condition in the region of the base of the nose, increased pain sensitivity, acne, and redness appear.
58. Large curvature of the stomach. Projection is the inner region of the left nostril. With an upset stomach, the nasal mucosa reacts with the formation of inflammation, edema, and herpetic rashes.
59. Small curvature of the stomach. Projection is the inner region of the right nostril. With an upset stomach, the nasal mucosa reacts with the formation of inflammation, edema, and herpetic rashes.
60. Bladder, ureter of the right kidney. It is projected onto the ear canal and inner ear. With inflammatory processes in the organs, pain appears in the ear canal. Sometimes inflammation occurs, increased gray excretion, and hearing decline.
61. Bronchus of the right lung. It is projected on the skin of the wing of the right half of the nose. Violations are expressed by a vascular pattern on the base of the wing of the nose, redness, and pigmentation.
62. Right mammary gland. The projection is located on the skin of the right cheek at the intersection of a vertical line running from the outside of the corner of the eye and a horizontal line passing through the upper pole of the wings of the nose. The problem is manifested by redness, pigmentation, acne, mole growth, and skin swelling.
63. Right lobe of the liver. The projection is located on the muscles of the jaw joint. It is manifested by an involuntary increased tone of the muscle group and the development of arthrosis of the joint. Occasionally, the violation is projected onto the skin in the form of pigment or irritation.
64. Ureter of the right kidney. It is projected on the face by a line running from the inner corner of the right eye to the outside of the chin. When it is irritated by sand moving along the ureter, small stones or inflammation in it, a white or red line pattern appears on the skin (depending on which part of the autonomic nervous system prevails – sympathetic or parasympathetic).
65. Right lung. It is projected on the skin of the cheek of the right half of the face, covering the zygomatic part. Pathology of the lung can be manifested by redness, angiopathic pattern, porous skin, pigmentation, acne, dryness, unevenness, and roughness of the surface.
66. Right kidney. It is projected on the right auricle. The size of the ear is proportional to the size of the kidney: the large ear is the large kidney. Violation of kidney functionality is manifested on a cartilaginous basis. It becomes painful and denser, in some cases, on the contrary, too soft.
67. Stagnation in renal structures. It is projected on the eye socket area. It manifests itself on the skin in the form of fatty tissues, papillomas, and dark spots.
68. Right side of the transverse colon. The representative office is located in the lower medial part of the left eye. Dysfunction is manifested by swelling of the skin from the inner corner of the eye under the lower eyelid to the outside of the linden tree, sometimes redness or pigmentation.
69. Infection of the kidney. The information zone is the conjunctiva of the eye. The external manifestation of an infectious disease is conjunctivitis, blepharitis, barley, and swelling of the eyelid.
70. Right kidney. The projection zone is located on the skin of the right orbit (periorbital region). In functional disorders of the kidney, the skin of the orbit is expressed by swelling, redness, darkening, the appearance of fatty plaques, and the growth of papillomas.
71. Gallbladder body with ducts. The projection zone of the gallbladder is the temporal region of the head. With its functional disorders, the skin of the temporal region reacts with acne, age spots, and porosity appears. The periosteum of the temporal bone also reacts; it becomes painful on palpation.
72. Right lobe of the liver. It is projected onto the protein membrane of the right eye. A violation in the liver functionality is expressed by a red vascular pattern on the membrane of the eye.
73. Pelvis of the right kidney. The projection zone is located in the inner corner of the eye in the region of the tear duct. Inflammation or irritation of the pelvis is expressed by blockage of the lacrimal duct, the inflammatory process in it, lacrimation, as well as skin irritation.
74. Right adrenal gland. The projection zone is located above the right eyebrow on the inside. It’s disorder is expressed by soreness of the periosteum of the eyebrow area and skin irritation.
75. Ascending colon (ileocecal angle). The projection area is the upper right corner of the frontal area on the skin. Pathology is manifested by pigmentation, acne, skin irritation, and the growth of moles.
76. Transverse colon. Its projection is in the lower part of the forehead above the eyebrow arches. With its functional violation, a skin reaction occurs (acne, age spots, porosity, redness, growth of moles).
77. Appendix. Its projection zone is on the skin at the top of the forehead on the right. With its inflammation, the skin reacts with redness, dryness, and pigmentation.
78. Stomach. The projection is located on the skin of the cartilaginous part of the bridge of the nose (the middle area of the nose). On the left side of the nose, a large curvature of the stomach is projected, and on the right – a small, pyloric section of the stomach and duodenum. With pathology, the skin reacts with irritation and pigmentation.
79. Bladder. The projection zone is located in the upper part of the forehead (the place of the beginning of hair growth). With pathology, pigmentation, skin irritation, hair loss, and dandruff in this area of the head; psoriatic plaques are observed.
80. Uterus in women, the sexual organ in men. The projection area is located in the upper part of the forehead, under the projection of the bladder. With pathology, the skin is irritated.
What is next?
Recognition of diseases by appearance is one of the most advanced areas of medicine. The most modern diagnostic systems use artificial intelligence, which analyzes information about the facial features, posture, breathing, and heartbeat of a person and recognizes diseases at the very beginning of their development, long before doctors notice the slightest symptoms.
New information on the subject will be added periodically, including an evaluation of the health status by teeth, arms, and other parts of the body. Be sure to check back!
We are sending our monthly Newsletter with all new updates to our subscribers. If you are interested, please subscribe below.